Saturday, July 26, 2008

Love at first sight

I never own a pet for my past 35 years........until last year May, i was shopping at Subang Parade, this cute little felow caught my attention. His stayed quietly at one side of the cage, brown in colour and his lovely eyes were half open.......he was sleeping, i guess, his resting position was like a cute little doggie............his droppy ear made me fall in love with him, at the first sight......i never come across lop ear bunny and guess what, i decided to take (i brought him actually) him home, because of his brown fur and i decided to name him Coco........




Parent : O...my....why u brought home a handicap rabbit, can't u c that his ear is dropping?
Me : Well, his ear will forever drop and can never stand........


Though i am so sleepy, but i will still finish my pellets cos i always have a good habit of not wasting food......



Mummy want me to eat more hay so that my teeth would not overgrown.........

I shared about Coco with my BF the following day and he was so excited ........He want to have another rabbit to be Coco companion. So i went to Subang Perade again and brought home another bunny........She was an anggora bunny, black fur with a few white fur here and there, she was like Coco, never try to struggle when i hold her, so sweet and submissive, so i named her Guinness..........




hi, my name is Guinness, i am very different from Coco, ok......i have short ear and my ear stands........


Ok, ok, i will listen to mummy advise and drink more water, by the way, can i hv pineapple juice tomorrow ?


Mummy want me to munch on hay as well in order that my teeth would not overgrown ....

No comments: