Saturday, July 26, 2008

Coco and Guinness

I was actually quite stress up when i first owned these two little sweeties....... i started to join forums that can give me good advise on taking care of bunny, i also spend a lot of time to read up on the basic care for rabbit, in fact if i said that i love my bunnies from the first sight, i should give them to the best of my ability, it was more than their cute face that make me love them, love should come together with responsibility as well....that is why i try my best to learn the correct way or the best way to raise up bunny, from their diet plan to their housing, from their health care to their character and of course i fail in many ways and i am still learning now..........

I always remind myself that i am their everything, they will be absolutely helpless without me......here were some of the photos taken while both Coco and Guinness were about one month plus........





No comments: