Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year gift

Coco and June always give me a lot of surprise. They promise to give me a surprise gift for the coming 2011 new year and u can c from below what have they given me......




"Mummy, this is the gift for new year, we try very hard to MESS UP THE PLACE AND DESTROY THE CARD BOX, u like it?"


"I hope u know that it is really tiring to prepare this gift ESPECIALLY for u."


"Ya, i am so tired now, better chill inside the fiddle stick and rest."


So, my new year gift from Coco and June is ......to clean up the place and let them rest :(

3 comments:

Vany said...

Your holland lop rabbit seems nice.

cocojune said...

Thanks for yr compliment :)

Anonymous said...

Nice mess u made! We made a lot of the mess too.. The cats help us shredded the box into more tiny pieces and we like!

And yes, or mommy doesn't like the mess we made and we wonder why.

:P

-the fluffies-