Saturday, May 30, 2009

Face and pellet........?

I use to feed my buns pellet once in the morning and there was this particular morning, June posed me a question.


"Mum, can i ask u a question? u must answer it correctly."
"ok, sweety, what is the question?"


"Since Coco and I eat the same pellet everyday, why my face looked longer and Coco looked rounder?"
"Well, this is because...........because.........."
"Yes, mummy, i also want to know why my face is so round and cubby until my eyes can hardly be seen"
Oh, my, can someone help me to answer this question ? i really do not know that bunny can be so smart. :)

3 comments:

TLR said...

Something to do with bone structure?

Anonymous said...

Muahahahahaah...

Errr June, maybe because u always sulking.. that's why become 'muncung' like that :P

Anonymous said...

And Coco,

U looks chubby and rounded because u always smile and happy (or because u sleep a lot!)