Saturday, September 20, 2008

My sweet couple.......

I always believe that being alone is definately not a good idea. That is why i brought June for Coco and hope that they enjoy the companionship of each other. I was quite happy that they turned out to be a good couple, there is no fighting between them and i always notice that both of them love to stick with each other, most of the time, Coco is the one who always look for June, groom her and demands for her grooming as well. Below are some of the couple photo.........



June was grooming Coco....



June demanded to be groom.....


My sweet couple buns.......


It is very normall to see them sleep in an opposite way...........


Coco was grooming June

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to see you have such good patience to share your stories of the 2 cute little bunnies....

I didn't know how attached we can be withour pet until the day I became the owner of my little doggie .....

Pets can really live up our life...adding laughters, making you yell too sometimes... is like having another family member,they can be so close and so dear to us ....

To all pet's owners... cheers to us and wish we shall have a healty & happy little pet for as long as possible !!!!